Residing in California, Dr. Cecilia Gaffaney holds more than 15 years of experience as a respected obstetrician and gynecologist. Dr. Cecilia Gaffaney first got her start in Sweden, earning her medical degree in maternal/child health care at the Karolinska Institutet in Stockholm. She moved to the United States in 1990 after receiving an International Medical Student Exchange Scholarship to Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island. Dr. Cecilia Gaffaney studied reproductive endocrinology and worked as a Researcher and Embryologist. After leaving Brown, Dr. Cecilia Gaffaney accepted a residency in obstetrics and gynecology through The Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland. She worked there for four years before moving to California and receiving her medical license from the Medical Board of California. Dr. Cecilia Gaffaney received a fellowship from the University of California, Irvine, and Long Beach Memorial Medical Center and began conducting research on clinical disease-pregnancy and the outcome of different twin gestations. The research would eventually be published through the Long Beach Memorial Medical Center’s Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Also during this time, Dr. Cecilia Gaffaney served as a Manuscript Reviewer for the American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology. In 2000, Dr. Cecilia Gaffaney began working as a Perinatologist for the California Pacific Medical Center in San Francisco, California. She continued this work the following year through Kaiser Permanente, a health care provider in Northern California. In 2002, she accepted an Assistant Professor position with the University of Southern California’s Keck School of Medicine in Los Angeles, California, where she taught clinical obstetrics and gynecology. The following year, Dr. Cecilia Gaffaney also became an Assistant Professor at the University of California, Irvine. She currently operates as a Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist with Obstetrix Medical Group in San Jose, California, where she provided care for women with high-risk pregnancies. Dr. Cecilia Gaffaney holds membership in several medical organizations, including the Teratology Society, the Organization of Teratology Information Specialists, and the American Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Furthermore, Dr. Cecilia Gaffaney serves as a certified diplomate through the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Inc. Dr. Cecilia Gaffaney possesses fluency in English, Spanish, and Swedish. She also remains conversationally adept in German.
- Swimming -- Healthy Recreation for All Ages ceciliagaffaney.weebly.com/cecilia-gaffan… via @weebly 2 years ago
- Obesity and Medical Risk ceciliagaffaney.weebly.com/cecilia-gaffan… via @weebly 2 years ago
- California Ob/Gyn Cecilia Gaffaney is an avid hiker. Here she presents some of her favorite hiking... ceciliagaffaney.weebly.com/cecilia-gaffan… via @weebly 2 years ago
- Cecilia Gaffaney: Three Popular Hiking Spots in Dallas, Texas ceciliagaffaney.weebly.com/cecilia-gaffan… via @weebly 2 years ago
- High-Fiber Food Choices wp.me/p1lf31-L 2 years ago
- 2014 ACOG American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and Decision Making Benefits of Exercise cardiovascular exercise Cecilia Cecilia Gaffaney Cecilia Lyons Cecilia Lyons Gaffaney course Department Chairs Dr. dr cecilia gaffaney education equador Essentials for the Ob-Gyn Department Chair: Strategic Planning Exercise Financial Management Gaffaney Guayaquil health health benefits health risks healthy-living herbalists High-Altitude Hiking High-Fiber Food Choices hikers Lyons Machu Picchu Maternal Fetal Medicine MD Medicine Move Your Body nutrition obesity Obstetrix Medical Group Port city preparation running San Jose snorkeling South America’s Pacific Coast tips travel vibrant